Welcome to the Richter Animal Hospital & Pet Resort New Patient Center! Find out how our website can help you as a new family member by utilizing our online forms and information and see what you can expect here at Richter Animal Hospital & Pet Resort. Please feel free to explore our virtual office tour and veterinary resources, as well as the different payment options that we offer. Have questions? Call us or e-mail us, we're here to help! 817-478-8000.
A VETERINARY PATIENT'S BILL OF RIGHTS:
- To expect expert medical care designed to promote well-being and long life.
- To be treated, regardless of breed or species, as deserving of compassionate, expert care.
- To be gently treated as an intelligent being who is capable of experiencing pain, fear, anxiety, and stress as well as joy, pleasure, and well-being.
- To be comforted when frightened, ill, or in pain.
- To be taught with positive reinforcement techniques and reward-based training.
- To be provided the best possible care from each member of the veterinary team.
- To be housed in a comfortable, clean and safe environment.
- To be respectfully and compassionately relieved of pain and suffering at the end of my life.
Author: Moira A. Fitzgerald, BS, RVT